HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
STEPS TO CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD
- To Change your Password, go to your Account Page.
- Follow one of the following links to edit your Account:
- In the top corner of the Right Sidebar of the HOMEPAGE, there is a Member’s Area box. Within this box, you will find two buttons. The one labeled “Logout” will allow you to log out of your account; and the one labeled “Account” will take you to your Profile Page.
- In the Left Sidebar of the REGISTRATION PAGE, there is the same Member’s Area box found in the Homepage mentioned above. Follow the button labeled “Account” to go to your Profile Page.
- Once you reach your Account Page, go to the Profile Page.
- Once you reach your Profile Page, scroll down until you reach to the “Account Management” section.
- Click on the “Generate Password” button. This will generate a randomized password with 24 characters. You can also delete this randomized password and create your own if you wish.
- When you are satisfied with the password you have, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Update Profile” button to save your new password.
- Keep a look-out for an email from TAP-Ethiopia for a confirmation on the successful changing of your password.
HINT: Make sure that you don’t miss any of our Emails by adding TAP-Ethiopia to your email’s contact list.
- Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions, comments, suggestions or you just need some extra guidance.