Annual East Africa Transport and Infrastructure – The 7th Edition of East Africa Transport & Infrastructure
Annual East Africa Transport and Infrastructure, Presented by DP World and Supported by The Ministry of Transport as well as Ethiopian Railway Corporation shall see a congregation of public and private sector experts who are part of the ongoing development from Ethiopia as well as other African countries and rest of the world. This conference focuses on discussing the regions land transport vision in adopting next-generation policy, procedural and regulatory initiatives needed to attract investments in the sector. Policy, regulation and fiscal framework for PPP. It also showcases business opportunities in East Africa’s Transport Infrastructure sector. This 2-day conference gives the participants a platform for exchanging views, ideas and business opportunities among the global as well as domestic market. This conferences provides a platform for technology up gradation and joint ventures with equipment manufacturers.
- East Africa Transport Infrastructure Development
- Port of Djibouti: Connecting Africa, Asia and Europe
- Tanzania – Zambia Railway Project (TAZARA)
- Cable cars and Ropeways – Prospects in East Africa
- Promoting Sustainable Transport Solutions for East African Cities