Exploring opportunities for Green Energy in Africa
The 5th Annual Power Tech Africa conference focuses on identifying the potential of renewable sources in the Sub-Saharan Regions – Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Hydropower and Gas-based power. The conference also discusses – Assessment, Implementation and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grid/Off-grid solutions and overcoming financial and infrastructural challenges with focus on development in the sub-Saharan region.This upcoming summit would bring together senior stakeholders to discuss the most pressing issues in Africa affecting the development of Power. This 2 day exclusive closed-door gathering is designed to connect major power developers, independent power producers and the solution providers, including consultancies, project management firms and legal advisories on a single platform to discuss and debate the best practices which can be instrumental in maximizing the power in the region.
- Identifying the potential of renewable sources in the Sub-Saharan Africa Regions
- Implementation of Smart Grid / Off-Grid technology projects for better & reliable power transmission
- Sources of capitalizing renewable power projects
- Exploring Foreign Direct Investment policies for better project implementation
- Hybrid Energy System: Spurting opportunities for the energy market in Africa