STEPS TO ADDING/ CHANGING YOUR PROFILE PICTURE
- To Upgrade your Membership, go to your Account Page.
Click here to learn more about your Account Page.
- Follow one of the following links to edit your Account:
- In the top corner of the Right Sidebar of the HOMEPAGE, there is a Member’s Area box. Within this box, you will find two buttons. The one labeled “Logout” will allow you to log out of your account; and the one labeled “Account” will take you to your Profile Page.
- In the Left Sidebar of the REGISTRATION PAGE, there is the same Member’s Area box found in the Homepage mentioned above. Follow the button labeled “Account” to go to your Profile Page.
- Once you reach your Account Page, go to the Profile Page.
Click here to learn more about your Profile Page.
- Once you reach your Profile Page, scroll down until you reach to the “About Yourself” section, under which you will find the “Profile Picture” sub-section.
- If this is your first time Adding a Profile Picture, you need to follow the “Gravatar” link, create a Gravatar Account and follow the instructions provided on their website.
- Please Note that Gravatar is third party service.
- When you are done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Update Profile” button to save your new profile settings.
- Feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions, comments, suggestions or you just need some extra guidance.